MTO – Set of Data Guard Articles
What is MTO? It is nothing new word just i have used to refer M- Monitoring, T – Troubleshooting, O – Optimization. Now clear? 🙂 I have started writing from past few months for a set of articles only on MTO for Data Guard 11g/12c, In this process i have wrote 8 articles and these articles all not on regular physical standby database but also Logical standby and then covered snapshot standby database as well.
As we know there are various methods/tools available in order to monitor or troubleshoot, based on the available methods i have wrote below articles in detail. Please go through and pick articles if you find they are helpful. 🙂 As always welcome to the comments for the better and updated versions of the articles.
- Troubleshooting Physical standby Database using Traditional method/SQL
- Troubleshooting Physical standby Database Using Broker
- Troubleshooting Physical Standby Using EM12c
- Troubleshooting Logical standby
- Troubleshooting Snapshot Standby Database
- Optimizing Physical Standby Database – 1
- Optimizing Physical Standby Database – 2
- Optimizing Logical Standby Database